Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sony Bravia BX400

Few days ago,
My sister bought a new LCD full HD tv~ Sony Bravia BX400.
The old tv move aside adi so pity after used for so long. But anyway the new tv look so nice.

Although haven’t watch it with high definition movies, but the normal ones also look nice leh.
I just have few days to watch it, because I going back to my campus liau. A new semester start again. Tomorrow morning have to wake up very early, compared to those days I having holiday, sometimes I even wake up at 3pm~ lol haha~ But tomorrow morning need wake up at 7am because my ticket 8am from penang to kl. Then I need to met my friend and follow him to campus. 5hours bus and another 3hours plus trip~ Omaigod ..zZ

Here some photos shoot of Sony Bravia BX400 by my using my lousy handphone.

No comments: