Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Rainmeter Customization

Today,
I finally manage to find out what is the problem occurs for my rainmeter~ xD
If u doesn’t know about rainmeter, please visit http://rainmeter.net to know further.
My previous problem is the error on “Unable to create font: Trebuchet MS”
But finally I know how to solve it and now I’m using rainmeter on my laptop ^^~
My customization actually not originally made by me, but I used other people theme and modified it to make it comfort for me. The original theme for my customization is from Pileus (Hope u don’t mind)
Hehe, lastly, I attach my customization here to share with u guys. If u think it is nice then why not u go and get rainmeter yourselves on ur pc or laptop~

Haha, of course mine ones look so newbie, there is a lot outside there nice one, but I prefer the one which more comfort for me :)

No comments: